How to survive anything may seem like a stretch, but here’s what I mean by survive anything: Be totally ready for ANY major disasters, whether it’s a hurricane, tornado, flood, civil war or even terrorist attack.
Sounds like a tall order (and it is), but this is THE course that leaves nothing to chance. Even if you’ve never dealt with a major disaster before.
- The single most important thing your family needs (after a plan) in the event of a hurricane, tornado, flood, or civil war.
- Shortcut method to navigate your way through total chaos in half the time a normal commute takes – even if you’re in New York City!
- Easiest way to figure out exactly how much prep work you need to do. You’ll see that when you get organized the exact way George talks about, it’s almost as easy to prepare for a year as it is for a month!
- Don’t experience devastating “Survivor’s Guilt” that can hit minutes after a catastrophe, and be totally debilitating. It left people from Katrina wishing they were dead. This is vital for your children!
- Understand exactly what the starving mob of people is thinking, and how to remove any chance of them taking your food by force. The best part is it involves no violence (although you’ll learn how to deal with people forcibly if need be.)
- The first thing you need to do when you hear a tornado siren (not what the government wants!)
Is This The Disaster Preparedness Course for You?PROS:
This publisher provides you with:
• Great lists of supplies, gear and skills you should consider
• Disaster scenarios which help Your Plan
• How to set priorities before and after a disaster
This publisher does not adequately proofread or edit. This bothered me, but I was able to read through it. The publisher should do better in this area. Though their content is very complete and well thought out, publication is sloppy.
The Survive Anything guide is a detailed, solid survival plan available for download now … so if you are ready to act, check it out here.
The Survive Anything Table of Contents is chalk full of great criteria. Survival examples make you consider various options:
• Prepackaged Foods and Beverages
• Short Term Water
• Fire and Tools to Make Fire
• Sanitation, Prescriptions and Personal Care
• Hand Cranked Items for Various Purposes
• Various Multi-use Tools for the Belt
• Two Different Backpacks for Two Different Uses
• Maps and Directional Tools
• Signaling and Protective Devices
• Short Term Medical and Wellness Products
• Wildlife and Fishing Supplies
From Short Term Disasters to Worst Case Scenarios:
• Basic Strategies for Preparedness
• The Advanced Gear for Long Term Survival
• Basic Strategy to Have for Chaos
• Strategy for Staying Home "Bugging In"
Wake Up, People, and Begin Preparing.
Survive Anything will open your eyes. When you understand various scenarios, you can take action steps on buying gear and supplies – from specifics like Bushcraft or Spyderco knives – out to general topics like food and water storage.
Don’t let “survival” take over your life, but move as quickly as you can into the best position possible to give yourself a fighting chance.
Make a Good Investment.
This is an excellent set of guidelines. Your family would be wise to follow a lot of this advice and these checklists. You want to subscribe to our newsletter for updates, simple, inexpensive ideas and reviews of new products. Continue to learn.
CHECK OUT THE SURVIVE ANYTHING WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK.